Cinode continues to grow, taking on both new customers and employees. Ellen Rydberg and Miloš Varcaković strengthen the Customer Success team, while the development team expands with Bojan Bogdanovski and Alice Berglund.
Cinode strengthens the organization with four new talents.
Miloš Varcaković steps into the role of Customer Success Manager. His background stems from the consulting industry and system implementation. Other skills include working as a customer service manager.
– Being able to identify the customer’s needs quickly and optimally solve the customer’s problem is essential to success, he says.
Milos discovered Cinode via the company’s career page by accident and realised immediately that the SaaS job filled a gap he had been looking for in earlier work places, where staff and their skills were placed in focus.
Not only that, he says, I like the way Cinode works with product development where customer feedback and application help to improve ourselves. This is important to all companies and consequently feels especially pleasing to work with a customer-oriented company
In his free time Miloš likes to spend his free time on the cliffs of Kungsholmen, or alternatively in wine bars around Stockholm. Photography in urban environments is another interest he pursues, whenever the opportunity arises.
Ellen Rydberg previously worked in the business support/IT department at a textile company. Here, she developed a business system based on what users wanted by way of new functions.
– This was a period when my interest for and knowledge of applications and business systems started to grow, she says.
At Cinode, Ellen works as a Support and application specialist.
– Using my experience from systems and applications, I can help Cinode’s customers understand and utilize the platform we can offer.
After a first meeting with Cinode, Ellen received an excellent picture of the company and which, after a short time on site, has been strengthened. Consequently she became interested in the smart and easy-to-navigate the application the company offered.
– It’s really fun to work with something I believe in so much myself. Cinode seems to be looking at a very exciting journey, and a lot of fun to look forward to.
Exercise takes up a large time of Ellen’s leisure time and she likes training in the gym.
– At present I work out with various kinds of training in the gym. Interspersing this with walking in the woods and playing golf. I have come to Stockholm quite recently and there is much to discover and see in my new home town.
Over the past two years Bojan Bogdanovski has worked as a consultant with Cinode in Macedonia. Initially he worked with the intergration team, newly founded within the company.
– As an intergration developer I found the webhook function to be an nteresting task to work with. It was an exciting challenge that I added to my knowledge in code base and the business process itself.
Along with company development the team has been re-orgainised and Bojan has become one of the development team as Backend Developer. Now when he works at the Stockholm office he feels like a “real Cinoder” and part of the team
– It is great fun to meet my colleagues in person and I am looking forward to seeing the new exciting functions to be released in the future.
Bojan is deeply interested in technology and loves to spend time learning about the latest developments in programming and testing new technical equipment.
As a newly moved in Stockholmer there is much to discover in the capital.
– Sightseeing is a perfect combination with my interest in photography. Being able to ride around on a bicycle, in principle all over the city, enables me to explore various places in the city. And I intend to learn the Swedish language.
Alice Berglund is a newly examinated adult education System Developer.Net.
Previously she has practiced at the PEAB development department and it was there she became interested in programming.
– I was given the opportuniuty to try out programming for one year before I started my education. It was then I realised quickly that it was systems development I wanted to work with.
Her work at Cinode is Alice’s first job as a developer. She applied to the company mainly because she was interested in the product.
– Now I have worked for a few weeks I can see what a powerful produyct this is. Furthermore there are many interesting plans afoot to improve the product still further. I am looking forward to be part of the team and to quietly and simply improve on Cinode still further! Another plus is that I hjave many colleagues from whon I can doubtless learn a great deal.
When Alice is not working she visits the stables or takes herself into the woods to exercise her animals.
– I have a Connemara pony and a flatcoated retriver. Animals and nature are very interesting in contrast to sitting and programming in front of a computer. I am also interested in philosophy and like to spend time in philosophical discussions together with my friends and family.
Mattias Loxi, Co-Founder / CMO
Mattias Loxi, Co-Founder / CMO
Jan 20 2023 · Cinode
Dec 08 2022 · Cinode, Skills Management
Dec 01 2022 · Cinode, Skills Management
Oct 11 2022 · Cinode
Sep 23 2022 · Cinode
Sep 06 2022 · Cinode
Jun 15 2022 · Cinode, Consulting, Skills Management
May 12 2022 · Cinode, Skills Management
Apr 28 2022 · Cinode
Mar 22 2022 · Cinode, Skills Management
Mar 10 2022 · Cinode
Mar 01 2022 · Cinode, Skills Management