Engaleda is a newly founded technology consulting company that focuses on every company’s most important asset – human capital.
Joachim Jillehed, CEO of Engaleda, has extensive experience in the consulting industry and has worked for companies such as Semcon, Oxyma Innovation, Knightec, and most recently Sigma Industry. By taking inspiration from best practices with regard to sustainable leadership and operations, Engaleda has come to achieve both strong growth and high profitability in a short amount of time.
– Growth has not been our primary goal or driving force, but it has been an immediate effect of our focus on our employees, says CEO and founder Joachim Jillehed.
– Throughout my career, I have experienced a lot of things, both positive and negative, Engaleda is the result of all my learnings. We’ve taken inspiration from best practices as well as learnings from our mistakes.
The core of our journey moving forward is our human capital, and we need to nurture it with commitment and strong leadership, says Joachim Jillehed, founder and CEO of the newly started technology consulting company.
– We all face challenges in everyday life as well as at work. It’s a stressful world. As an employer, we have a responsibility to make sure that our employees feel secure and that they work in a sustainable way. Challenges are a natural part of life, and we are here to support our employees.
In your everyday operations, sustainability has a lot to do with our way-of-working. By working with professional tools, we reduce employee administration and frustration. Digital tools save a lot of time which can be spent on more important things, further reducing stress amongst our employees.
– We work exclusively with professional actors, systems, and tools because it’s less frustrating. Inefficient tools steal time and energy, and in the end, we want to focus our time on our business and everyday life.
– The number of people that use Cinode can definitely be seen as a testimony of its high quality and functionality. The platform offers endless possibilities, the functionality is well thought out, and the various modules work seamlessly together. Further, the customer success team at cinode has been of great help during the onboarding process.
– We have a strong focus on our human capital, and we want to create optimal conditions to enable our team to succeed. In the end, by creating optimal conditions for our employees, we also create optimal conditions for delivery.
We want to ensure high energy within the team so that we can work efficiently and proactively. That’s why we use Cinode.
Want to know more about Engaleda? Contact Joachim Jillehed.
Talk to one of our experts!
Mattias Loxi, Co-Founder / CMO
Mattias Loxi, Co-Founder / CMO
Sep 13 2022 · Consulting, Entrepreneurship
Jun 29 2022 · Consulting
Jun 28 2022 · Consulting, Entrepreneurship, Skills Management
Jun 15 2022 · Cinode, Consulting, Skills Management
Jun 10 2022 · Consulting, Recruitment
Apr 26 2022 · Consulting, Skills Management
Apr 21 2022 · Consulting
Mar 24 2022 · Consulting
Feb 17 2022 · Consultant resumes, Consulting, Sales
Feb 10 2022 · Cinode, Consultant resumes, Consulting, Skills Management
Feb 04 2022 · Consulting, Entrepreneurship
Feb 02 2022 · Consulting, Skills Management