Cinode is the leading provider of cloud services tailored to help consulting and professional services firms increase top line growth and profitability.
We have experienced rapid growth since 2014 and we are now preparing to further accelerate the task of helping companies invest in Skills Management to become more successful. To achieve this, we need more talents!
Join us on the journey to create the Leading Skills Management Platform!
Cinode is expanding and we are now looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager in Stockholm. The role entails working in close cooperation with Product Management and the Enterprise sales team, establishing, developing, and maintaining customer relationships across Cinode's entire customer base (from Enterprise to SME customers). The role is dynamic and diverse and offers great possibilities for a person that wants to work with a wide variety of knowledge-intensive customers in an entrepreneurial and international environment.
Teamwork is combined with individual projects. In our team, we are unpretentious, humble, and kind to one another. We learn together, we help and support one another, and push each other to become our best selves. When working individually, we take full ownership of our projects, but we also have the courage to ask for help when needed.
• Establishing, developing, and maintaining relationships with customers across different segments.
• Creating value for our customers by providing them with excellent service
• Working with stakeholder management, monitoring organizational changes as well as changes amongst stakeholders.
• Working with key persons in the company and with users and superusers/system administrators.
• Developing and refining the customer's working methods in the application and acting forward-thinking and innovative.
• Working with QBRs and presenting them to stakeholders
• Minimum 2 years of experience from working with project management and implementing IT-systems.
• Minimum 3 years of experience from the IT industry / SaaS, preferably within Customer Success.
• Experience with processing different customer needs, profiles, business difficulties
• Experience in additional sales.
• Experience of communicating with different stakeholders.
• Full understanding of organizational processes in recruitment, sales, resources, and competence planning.
• Great understanding of technical environments and integrations.
• Excellent verbal and writing skills in English and Swedish
B2B Sales experience is preferred.
• fearless, curious, and service-minded.
• Responsive, solution-oriented, and works proactively
• can easily take the lead on projects and initiatives.
• structured and innovative
Further, the role entails developing and improving customers' working methods in the application, which requires great pedagogical skills and communicative competence. Our job further requires that we understand the challenges that our customers face and know how to adapt to each customer's unique needs. It is important to have a solution-focused attitude when working with customers and users, as well as your own team.
Cinode is a Nordic SaaS supplier of a competence platform that helps companies identify, visualize and match skills, internally and externally, which further enables their customers to optimize the use of resources. With over tens of thousands of users in over 20 countries, they now have their sight set on becoming the largest Skills management platform in Europe and global thought leaders within the field.
At Cinode you will be a part of an exciting journey. We highly value our entrepreneurial mindset and encourage our employees to be an active part of the company’s growth and development. Cinode’s culture is characterized by transparency, teamwork, ownership, insights and thought leadership. Challenging goals are combined with flexibility and individual development.
Apply by getting in contact with Awexia Executive Search. If you have questions regarding the position please contact Merima Hadzimesic, Senior Associate: firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 76-774 36 06 or Fredrik Hammarwall, Managing Partner: email@example.com, +46 76-318 36 06